- John Hennessy SC, Law LLM
- Olga-Maria Zenon, LLM International Law
- Lorenzo Schiano di Pepe, Law LLM
- Guillermo García Moscoso, LLM Environmental Law and Policy
- Silindile N. Buthelezi, LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- Nataliia Tuzheliak, Law LLM
- Omar Hernandez Arauz, Law LLM
- Yanlun Meng, Law LLM
- Matthew Evans, Law LLM
- Amir S. Dhillon, Law LLM
- Rachida Benamar, Law LLM
- Sebastian Kornhouser, Law LLM
- Roberto Baumgarten Kuster, Law LLM
Nataliia Tuzheliak, Law LLM
After my exams I started an internship at the International Law Department of the Embassy of Ukraine to the UK. I will soon be starting another internship at the Outer Temple Chambers, having already pursued two mini pupilages at Barrister’s Chambers in London. The support I received from UCL Careers, along with the educational background I obtained during my LLM, undoubtedly helped me achieve these goals.
I am truly grateful for the opportunity to study at UCL. UCL Faculty of Laws gave me a lot of opportunities to network and collaborate. Apart from experiencing the excellent study facilities, you will widen your horizons, challenge your views and ideas in a truly diverse environment and a city which offers you whatever you dream about.
UCL Laws alumni are invited to join the UCL Bentham Association on Linkedin. By joining, keep in touch with your peers, hear all the news and events from UCL Laws, and find out about the latest opportunities for professional development and learning in the Faculty.