- John Hennessy SC, Law LLM
- Olga-Maria Zenon, LLM International Law
- Lorenzo Schiano di Pepe, Law LLM
- Guillermo García Moscoso, LLM Environmental Law and Policy
- Silindile N. Buthelezi, LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- Nataliia Tuzheliak, Law LLM
- Omar Hernandez Arauz, Law LLM
- Yanlun Meng, Law LLM
- Matthew Evans, Law LLM
- Amir S. Dhillon, Law LLM
- Rachida Benamar, Law LLM
- Sebastian Kornhouser, Law LLM
- Roberto Baumgarten Kuster, Law LLM
Omar Hernandez Arauz, Law LLM
During my studies I worked as a research assistant at the UCL Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES). I was involved in a special legal study in collaboration with the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). The work involved being part of international working groups with team members based in different locations around the world (I was working with a colleague based in Madrid and another based in Paris).
The project at CLES was fundamental for my professional experience, as it was made in collaboration with UNCTAD, and this increased my awareness about the UN work in the area. The relevant professional experience that I acquired enhanced my CV, which also contributed to my securing an internship at UNCTAD in Geneva, and then a post as a Consultant at the UN. Studying in London and building networks here has been crucial in terms of being able to get a job with the UN and I received help from UCL Careers.
UCL Laws alumni are invited to join the UCL Bentham Association on Linkedin. By joining, keep in touch with your peers, hear all the news and events from UCL Laws, and find out about the latest opportunities for professional development and learning in the Faculty.