- John Hennessy SC, Law LLM
- Olga-Maria Zenon, LLM International Law
- Lorenzo Schiano di Pepe, Law LLM
- Guillermo García Moscoso, LLM Environmental Law and Policy
- Silindile N. Buthelezi, LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- Nataliia Tuzheliak, Law LLM
- Omar Hernandez Arauz, Law LLM
- Yanlun Meng, Law LLM
- Matthew Evans, Law LLM
- Amir S. Dhillon, Law LLM
- Rachida Benamar, Law LLM
- Sebastian Kornhouser, Law LLM
- Roberto Baumgarten Kuster, Law LLM
Rachida Benamar, Law LLM
After completing my Masters I applied to a prestigious boutique Law firm. It was one one my dream choices because the owner is Ayesha Vardags who won a famous case on prenuptial agreement. The best support ever came from my lecturer Ms Jackie Thomas. She went the extra mile and provided me with constant support. This is one of the reason I adore my experience at UCL . I have never felt so valued in any other places. Then in terms of career it was amazing the opportunities you can get thanks to networking.
The advice I wish I had before studying in London is to find a balance. It is very easy to be entertained in London . So the advice would be to focus on your studies while enjoying one of the most vibrant city in the world. In London I found the ultimate freedom to be yourself.
UCL Laws alumni are invited to join the UCL Bentham Association on Linkedin. By joining, keep in touch with your peers, hear all the news and events from UCL Laws, and find out about the latest opportunities for professional development and learning in the Faculty.