- John Hennessy SC, Law LLM
- Olga-Maria Zenon, LLM International Law
- Lorenzo Schiano di Pepe, Law LLM
- Guillermo García Moscoso, LLM Environmental Law and Policy
- Silindile N. Buthelezi, LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- Nataliia Tuzheliak, Law LLM
- Omar Hernandez Arauz, Law LLM
- Yanlun Meng, Law LLM
- Matthew Evans, Law LLM
- Amir S. Dhillon, Law LLM
- Rachida Benamar, Law LLM
- Sebastian Kornhouser, Law LLM
- Roberto Baumgarten Kuster, Law LLM
Roberto Baumgarten Kuster, Law LLM
Since graduating with an LLM from UCL Laws in 2015, I have become one of the senior mediators of the “Mediated Indemnization Programme”, supervising circa 1,500 cases at the Samarco dam collapse mediation programme.
It is the largest mediation programme in Brazil’s history, and one of the three largest in the world. I am also coordinating a mediation research group at the Federal University of Espirito Santo.
I wanted to study at UCL due to its global environment, world-class research and outstanding reputation. Some of my best memories of my time studying at UCL is the lecture theatres in Bentham House, and their amazing atmosphere for learning.
The induction week at Senate House was also a highlight, while also meeting friends from all over the world.
An UCL LLM opened amazing opportunities in Brazil since I came back home. I can only thank the great team of mentors!
UCL Laws alumni are invited to join the UCL Bentham Association on Linkedin. By joining, keep in touch with your peers, hear all the news and events from UCL Laws, and find out about the latest opportunities for professional development and learning in the Faculty.