- John Hennessy SC, Law LLM
- Olga-Maria Zenon, LLM International Law
- Lorenzo Schiano di Pepe, Law LLM
- Guillermo García Moscoso, LLM Environmental Law and Policy
- Silindile N. Buthelezi, LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- Nataliia Tuzheliak, Law LLM
- Omar Hernandez Arauz, Law LLM
- Yanlun Meng, Law LLM
- Matthew Evans, Law LLM
- Amir S. Dhillon, Law LLM
- Rachida Benamar, Law LLM
- Sebastian Kornhouser, Law LLM
- Roberto Baumgarten Kuster, Law LLM
Yanlun Meng, Law LLM
I have greatly benefited from networking and collaborating with the law sector and have learned a lot about how law firms operate. During the term I took an internship with King & Wood Mallesons, a famous global law firm. There I conducted legal research on general corporate compliance matters and assisted in drafting preliminary contracts.
This internship benefited me a lot as it enhanced my multi-task capacity and I got a chance to combine theoretical knowledge with practice. In spite of the heavy workload, I found this experience extremely valuable, as my ability was recognized by a top law firm and I got the confidence to look for other internships. Studying in London provided me with infinite opportunities and it encouraged me to keep improving myself in the face of the fierce competition.
UCL Laws alumni are invited to join the UCL Bentham Association on Linkedin. By joining, keep in touch with your peers, hear all the news and events from UCL Laws, and find out about the latest opportunities for professional development and learning in the Faculty.