- Interdepartmental and Intercollegiate Students
- LLB degrees
- LLB Law
- Year One Modules
- Year Two Modules
- Year Three Modules
- Year 3/4: History Of English Law
- Year 3/4: Access to Justice and Community Engagement
- Year 3/4: Employment Law
- Year 3/4: Intellectual Property Law
- Year 3/4: Law Of Evidence
- Year 3/4: Company Law
- Year 3/4: Law Of Taxation
- Year 3/4: Commercial Law
- Year 3/4: Research Essay
- Year 3/4: Health Care Law
- Year 3/4: Human Rights in the UK
- Year 3/4: Roman Law
- Year 3/4: Conflict of Laws
- Year 3/4: Criminology
- Year 3/4: Unjust Enrichment
- Year 3/4: Lawyers: Practice and Ethics
- Year 3/4: Public International Law
- Year 3/4: Environmental Law
- Year 3/4: Family Law
- LLB Law with French Law
- LLB Law with German Law
- LLB Law with Hispanic Law
- Law with Another Legal System (Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong)
- LLB Bachelor of Laws (UCL) and LLB Bachelor of Laws (HKU)
- LLB Dual Degree English and German Law with Universität zu Köln
- Dual LLB/Juris Doctor (JD) with Columbia University, New York
- LLB Law
- Bentham House Redevelopment
If you have submitted an application via UCAS to one of our LLB degree programmes, you can monitor the progress of your application through your UCAS account at www.ucas.com. As soon as a final decision has been made on your application to UCL Laws, it will appear on this website.
If you have a query relating to our LLB degree programmes, entry requirements or your UCAS application, please refer to our frequently asked questions.
The Undergraduate Admissions Office is only open for telephone enquiries from 09:00 – 16:30, Monday to Friday:
Tel: +44 (0)20 3108 8301
Please note we will be unable to respond to answerphone messages left on this line.
You can also get in touch with us by email or post.
Undergraduate Admissions Office
38-50 Bidborough Street
London WC1H 9BT
Visiting UCL Laws
Please be aware that UCL Laws does not accept drop-in visitors, nor is it possible to arrange an appointment to meet with a member of staff from the Undergraduate Admissions Team.
However, there are plenty of opportunities throughout the year to meet with us at recruitment events and Open Days.
If you’d like to come and visit the UCL campus, you can book yourself onto one the guided tours given by current UCL students during the summer. If you’re not able to get to us, you can also enjoy a virtual tour of the campus through the Meet UCL website
Visit the Meet UCL website to find out more.